FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS BROKERS
1. Most business brokers pay "commissions" to anyone who introduces a new client. We can get that refunded to YOU, not paid to us or a "lead generator". You'll save usually £10,000+ on fees the broker would have charged without our involvement.
2. If you run a search in Companies House for business broker firms that have gone insolvent recently you'll get a dozen names.....and that's just under the letter "B"!
3. When you take a 'free online valuation' you've likely given data away to a "lead generator" who matches that with your computer's IP, browser footprint & cookies to work out who you are & the name of your business - a major confidentiality leak, and a risk of exposing your staff to marketing calls from business brokers!
4. Hiring the wrong broker can result in your perfectly sound business being forced into insolvency. The Mirror newspaper, for one, has published examples. To find the articles simply type these four words into Google: mirror newspaper business broker.
5. There are ten things you really need to know about choosing and hiring brokers, but which brokers won't tell you. We will.