TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FREE TRIAL
100% confidential. You will not be added to any subscription list or marketing.
HIRING THE RIGHT BUSINESS BROKER TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS
Use the UK's largest knowledge base of business brokers to efficiently find the one best placed to sell your business... for the highest price, in the shortest time, with the least fuss.
And avoid costly or embarrassing leaks by making all your enquiries without disclosing your identity to any business broker.
the EXIT firm
As featured in almost every major UK business magazine including...
The Right Business Brokers vs The Wrong Ones
Selling Price (as multiple of earnings)
Time Taken To Sell
Probability Of Achieving Sale
The Right Business Brokers
The Wrong Business Brokers
Take advantage of the UK's most comprehensive knowledge base of business brokers, business transfer agents, M&A advisers, corporate finance professionals & other intermediaries who sell businesses.
Do you even need a professional to take your business to market? Which one? Quite often the best option is a legal, accounting, corporate finance or other firm specialised in selling businesses - they can advise on not just outright sales but divestitures, recapitalisations, Management Buyouts (MBOs) and other equity events that brokers can't advise on! Get impartial advice on your intermediary options.
Business brokers, business transfer agents and other intermediaries operating at the lower end of the market attract clients by cold calling, offering 'free' (but often worthless) business valuations and claiming to have legions of eager buyers on their books.
Learn why you should avoid falling into the trap and what you need to do instead.
Get the condensed wisdom from hundreds of M&A transactions including:
When I wanted to sell my 3rd business I hired Clinton to use his vast network and his intimate understanding of the industry to help me find the right partner / broker. It was worth every penny.
Clinton opened doors for me, introduced me to the top investment bankers and business brokers who wouldn't normally have taken my call and, when I decided on a firm, Clinton, saved me £20,000+ of their advance fees. Most importantly, he matched me with a broker I would not have found myself, someone who I am confident is the spot-on right firm to successfully sell my business at the target price.
Clinton operates with 100% integrity. He provided astute advice, insights, cautions and tips all through the process of finding and signing a broker which I found invaluable. I would certainly use his services again.
incredibly insightful, unbiased and experienced advice
...a killer combination you can use to your advantage - it WILL make a difference.
extremely effective ... always provided my clients with stellar advice and support.
...astute business sense. If you are considering doing business ...do it without any hesitation
FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS BROKERS
1. Most business brokers pay "commissions" to anyone who introduces a new client. We can get that refunded to YOU, not paid to us or a "lead generator". You'll save usually £10,000+ on fees the broker would have charged without our involvement.
2. If you run a search in Companies House for business broker firms that have gone insolvent recently you'll get a dozen names.....and that's just under the letter "B"!
3. When you take a 'free online valuation' you've likely given data away to a "lead generator" who matches that with your computer's IP, browser footprint & cookies to work out who you are & the name of your business - a major confidentiality leak, and a risk of exposing your staff to marketing calls from business brokers!
4. Hiring the wrong broker can result in your perfectly sound business being forced into insolvency. The Mirror newspaper, for one, has published examples. To find the articles simply type these four words into Google: mirror newspaper business broker.
5. There are ten things you really need to know about choosing and hiring brokers, but which brokers won't tell you. We will.